Originally from Baltimore, Ben Jenkins has been an invaluable asset to our team since he joined in the fall of 2015. Ben is an analytical thinker and writer who advises our clients on everything from organizational strategy and brand positioning to cultural alignment. He leads the qualitative research phase of our process and is also a skilled copywriter for our creative work.
Prior to joining Tronvig Group, Ben spent a year teaching in Lyon, France. He graduated from Dartmouth College with a degree in English literature. Outside of work, Ben is an avid skier, an aspiring chef, and finisher of the Mongol Rally. He’s always thrilled to chat in French should you feel the urge.
Ben’s recent projects include:
- Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21 (organizational strategy, qualitative research, brand positioning, cultural alignment)
- Visiting Nurse Service of New York (qualitative research, copywriting)
- Helen Keller International (organizational strategy, qualitative and quantitative research, brand positioning)
- National Museum of Women in the Arts (qualitative research)
- Jewish Federations of North America (organizational strategy)
- Grand Forks Public Library (organizational strategy, qualitative research, brand positioning, cultural alignment)
“Thank you so much to Ben for everything you are doing to help me with my mission to change the world!! There are some very strong insights that came out of the research that will help position the message – thank you for suggesting that this would be an important next step and for your careful diligence, thoughtfulness and intelligence in carrying out the work.”
—Anne Maggisano, Personal Brand