Tronvig Group Careers
What is Tronvig Group’s culture?
We are guided by our mission statement: “Finding creative ways to help our clients make the world better.” This is not a motto for show. Our brand is deeply embedded in the good work of our clients. This is why we exist, why we get up and come to work in the morning.
To ensure this is ingrained in our culture we have the following core values that we believe show through to the outside.
- HONESTY (Doing anything significant requires confronting uncomfortable truths.)
“I appreciate your candor in an ‘emperor has no clothes’ kind of way, and I think that is the only way to get us out of the longstanding rut we have been in when thinking about these things.”
—Marybeth Johnson, Vice President, Lincoln Park Zoo
- LEARNING (Every project is an adventure of risk, analysis, and the chance to leave a legacy.)
“I learned more in the first 4 hours about my business than I have in the last 8 years of running it.”
—Catherine May Saillard, Owner, ICI
- RIGOR (Relentlessly thinking through the details as much as the big picture.)
“Tronvig Group has the rare ability to always think strategically, but also be able to think that through to effective tactical actions.”
—Maya Wiley, Counsel, Mayor Bill De Blasio
Tronvig Group Careers
We are here to make a difference through our clients. All that we do is designed to facilitate this. We must be inspired by our clients. Our passion is born from this connection between our work and the success of our clients. If this is the kind of place you want to work at, then tell us three things:
- What is your passion? (something you will continue to do regardless of external reward)
- What is your natural talent? (that thing you do effortlessly and seemingly better than nearly anyone else)
- How can you be useful? (not just to us, but more importantly to our clients)
Put in a single PDF the answers to the above three questions, along with your cover letter and resume. Title the PDF with your full name and the position you are applying for. Send to email@example.com.
We do not currently have any immediate full-time openings, but we are always excited to hear from qualified and interesting people. Please feel free to submit an application and we will contact you in the event of future openings.